From: Jason Rosson <rosson gmail com>
To: gtkmm-list gnome org
Sent: Tuesday, 14 June 2011 9:32 PM
Subject: on_key_press_event after reparent

hi all,

perhaps i'm doing the reparent incorrectly but afterwards i lose the ability to receive on_key_press_events.
if you compile the code below you get output to the console when you hit a key within the window.  if you
hit 'h' to split the pane (which works fine) on_key_press_events no longer seem to be reaching the Pane
class.

i'm running gtkmm-2.4 on ubuntu 11.04 out of the box.

thanks for any pointers!

jason