Re: help on array of widgets

In this case, you might need a TreeView associated with ListStore.

The model could contain a pointer (or an id) to an object of you own (an object that would store some data and perform some processing, not a widget) and some data to display (a name, an icon…). This is up to you.

Beware, I think that the reordering in TreeViews is implemented in terms of delete+add. In some cases this might be an issue.

I advice you to read the tutorial on TreeViews on developper.gnome.org, it is very well written.

yann