Re: Loading messages...

Hi,

I think what you're looking for is this class :
http://developer.gnome.org/glibmm/unstable/classGlib_1_1MainContext.html

As far as I remember, just put :
while (Glib::MainContext::get_default()->iteration(false));
in your code. This refreshes the window(s) if needed and of course updates the displayed progress bar(s).

The drawback is that if your don't call iteration() frequently enough, your window(s) won't redraw nor respond to mouse events and the user may think that you app is frozen.

yann