Windows XP style

Hello,
today I tried to compile and run my application again in Windows XP (my development is mainly made in OpenSUSE). With classic style (old, grey) set in Windows everything works fine. But I realized that after changing my Windows settings to XP style (that blue something) some of my components starts disappering. Gtk::Entry objects are not shown until I click into them. When I do that, inserted text is displayed for about two seconds and then disappers again (stays displayed when I double-click into Gtk::Entry, but just for that active one). Do you have some idea what's going wrong? I was trying to find something on internet but I was not successful yet. Is that something with the themes? Should I do more research in this area? I believe I distribute my application with files described here: http://live.gnome.org/gtkmm/MSWindows Does it need some special gtkrc file? Thanks for showing me right direction to investigate...
Martin