Re: Catching Glib::FileError when its thrown in a DLL

> If you are using gtkmm from this site
> http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/binaries/win32/gtkmm/
> you have to use MinGW64 compiler
> http://mingw-w64.sourceforge.net/
Thanks for your reply. I've just tried that by installing the mingw-w64
package from Cygwin and using i686-w64-mingw32-g++ for compiling (with
the same options as before), but the result is the same :/

> You can also compile Gtkmm by oneself.
Ok, but there has to be a way without it, right? I mean, otherwise the
win32-binary-distribution of gtkmm would be useless ;)

Best regards,
Nils