Re: Changing background-color of elements

Ok, I tried override_color and it works, but override_background_color
seems to only work on some elements. Of the ones I have in my program,
only had any effect on a Gtk::Entry, the rest it compiled, but didn't
change the background.

Which are the valid elements? (I tried looking in the documentation
but saw no reference to this)