Re: How I can change the translation from the program?

2011/8/1 MysteriousMan . <yahyai-0 hotmail com>:

> Hi there
>
> I have done translate  my program for two languages (EN , AR) .
> And I have add button to switch between those languages
> How I can implement this ? (change the language from the program)

In Inkscape this is done by storing a preference in a file, and on the
next start of the program the setting from the preferences is used to
set the LANGUAGE environmental variable before any calls to gettext
are made:

setenv("LANGUAGE", ui_lang, TRUE);

Regards, Krzysztof