How to rethrow exception or install exception handlers inside Gtk::Main::run

Hi all. I'm implementing a program with gtkmm and I found that when throwing an exception from inside Gtk::Main::run (an exception from my program logic), I can't catch that exception from my main() function since Glib catches the exception (I think) and rethrows a Glib::Exception. This way I loose the information from my exceptions. Is there any workaround to be able to get my original
exception outside of the main loop? Thank you.