Re: active treeView

Hello !

May be Gtk::Widget::has_focus can help. See link below :
http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtkmm/stable/classGtk_1_1Widget.html#a895663325ac65b9860e57fc60a509384

Le 05/10/2010 17:08, Ming-ching Chiu a écrit :
Hi,
I have multiple Tree Views in my window, and I'm trying to delete the selected row in the active tree view.  my main window captures the "delete" key, but i don't know how to check which tree view is currently active and should do the deleting operation. is there any function such as  get_active() or things like that i can call?

best,
Mingching