Re: Buutons, but no icons

You know, I am glad that someone here is posting the same question.
Below is a copy of my email to the group titled 'Re: Windows7-64 and Gtk::Stock::CLOSE', however, after editing the suggested file nothing changed.
On Wed, 2010-11-03 at 17:53 -0400, ArbolOne wrote:
> > I have initialized my button like this: btnQuit = Gtk::manage(new
> > Gtk::Button(Gtk::Stock::CLOSE));
> > However, the button is displayed without the 'close icon'.
> > What can I do to make gtkmm display the icons in the buttons?
> >
> > TIA

The MS-Windows theme does not show icons in buttons because other
Windows applications normally do not either. You can change this by
editing share/MS-Windows/gtk-2.0/gtkrc and set gtk-button-images to 1.

Armin