Re: Help using giomm

Thank you for your reply and understanding TKNX example tried to convey.
I will follow your suggestion.

This is a  | T
Known    | K
Negative | N
eXeption | X
On 11/11/2010 4:20 PM, michi7x7 wrote:
Am 11.11.2010 17:35, schrieb ArbolOne:
Hi kids!
I just need a little bit of help to find my bearing when using giomm. If some body would be so kind as to show me how this method would be change from std to giomm.

TKNX!!

const char* jme::strtools::toStr( const int x ) {
    std::stringstream num;
    num << x;
    tmp = num.str();
    return tmp.c_str();