Unknow error message

Hi,

In my app I have a statusBar, in which I place Buttons for every mimimized object in the main display area

When I add the buttons to the statusBar I connect the signal_clicked with the following snippet

buttonPtr->signal_clicked().connect(sigc::bind<Gtk::Button*>(sigc::mem_fun(*this,&statusBar::removeIcon),buttonPtr));

So I bind an extra parameter to the clicked_signal which is the pointer to the button itself and the function I connect to is the next snippet

void statusBar::removeIcon(Gtk::Button* b) {
   // removing icon from status bar
box->remove(*b);
}

It is working fine, but I'm getting warnings
(<unknown>:25642): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_container_remove: assertion `GTK_IS_TOOLBAR (container) || widget->parent == GTK_WIDGET (container)' failed

What can I do to avoid these messages or do I have to ignore it

Greet
Kees Kling