Re: How would one set the current directory?

On 11/03/2010 08:59 PM, Charles Hixson wrote:
I've looked, but outside I don't see any routine that's obviously intended for that purpose. I suppose I could just use chdir(), but that seems like the wrong approach. (Even if it works now, it's likely not to work some time in the future.)

OK.  This is what I ended up with:
#include <glib.h>
#include <glibmm.h>
#include <iostream>
#include <glib/gstdio.h>
..
    if    (g_chdir(dirPath->str) != 0)
    {    std::cout <<    "Couldn't change current directory to:\n%s\n" <<
That may be an extra include, but this worked, and I didn't feel like experimenting more.