Re: Gtk::Bin::set_justify(Left)??

On Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 6:16 PM, ArbolOne <arbolone gmail com> wrote:

On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 3:15 PM, Chris Vine <chris cvine freeserve co uk> wrote:
On Sat, 30 Oct 2010 00:41:11 +0800
> Try using Gtk::Table for laying out the widgets.

That's not going to help with this.  Gtk::Label inherits from
Gtk::Misc.  The OP needs to call set_alignment(0, 0.5) on the label for
left alignment.  Gtk::Label::set_justify(Gtk::JUSTIFY_LEFT) will align
multiple lines so they line up on their left side, but not shift out any
spare space to the left.  So to do what the OP wants, he should call
both.

Chris

This statements do not change anything, the out put is still the same

    lblIntTxt = Gtk::manage(new Gtk::Label());
    lblIntTxt->set_text("int");
    lblIntTxt->set_justify(Gtk::JUSTIFY_LEFT);
    lblIntTxt->set_alignment(Gtk::ALIGN_LEFT,Gtk::ALIGN_TOP);

Is this a bug?

--
Happiness has many doors, and when one of them closes another opens, yet we spent so much time looking at the one that just closed that we don't see the one that just opened..