Bus Error

Hello,

i´m here to ask if is known any problem with de signal_key_press_event(). My problem is that in my view, i make a specific operation with a message in the end. When i use de mouse to close this message,  theres no problem but when i press any key on the keyboard all the pointers in the view are pointing to garbage and my aplication crash. They simply lost the references. I don´t have shure that is the real problem, indeed, it´s my last suspicious.

So, any hints?

--
Felipe Noguez
Ciências da Computação - UNISINOS