I got error about "MM_PKG_CONFIG_SUBST" during './configure gtkmm-documentation'

Hi,

I use git check out 'gtkmm-documentation', and then run
'./autogen.sh', then I get following error message:
------
checking for GIOMM... yes
checking for GTKMM... yes
./configure: line 3572: syntax error near unexpected token `GTHREAD_CFLAGS,'
./configure: line 3572: `MM_PKG_CONFIG_SUBST(GTHREAD_CFLAGS,
--cflags-only-other gthread-2.0)'
------
My system is Ubuntu 10.04. I found there is no MM_PKG_CONFIG_SUBST
defined. So, I googled it, and found this:

"Generic documentation build infrastructure"
http://www.mail-archive.com/gtkmm-list gnome org/msg13410.html

So, did you forget merge those *.m4 into gtkmm-documentation/build ?

BTW, during I checking the gtkmm tarball file, gtkmm-2.20.2.tar.gz, I
found a strange folder appeas in every localtion, named
"PaxHeaders.31414". The content in the folder is all the files of its
parent folder. So, every files in the tarball are actually doubled.
Could you check it?

--
Regards

Tao Wang