Re: demo assistant

José Alburquerque wrote:

> Why then the insult below?  Why insult if you were not insulted?

What insult?

Go read about conversation and commitment to relevance. The topic is
irelevant here. As usual no one can guarantee that someone won't get
insulted. Anyway if you want to discuss more about conversation, dialogue
etc. you can write outside of that list.

> That sounds like a contrdiction.  If you're experienced enough, you
> should be able to find your own solution.  Unless, of course, it is
> beyond your experience (which of course happens to the best of us).

Because I'd like to see how someone else is doing it - for convenience. I'm
not that experienced as others are.

> I won't be able to do that since I won't know when that is, but if you
> pay attention to the releases of the relevant module they will tell
> you when things have been updated.  Happy coding.

Well, then thanks a lot!

regards