Re: highlight treeview row

You could write your own cell-renderer, which then applies the background-color (for example by setting a bool in the model)
I have a treeview where when someone clicks on a particular row they
get a little popup, etc, and then I would like to set the background
color for the row to indicate a particular operation has been performed
on it.

While it seems straightforward enough to get a row from the *model* and
get/set values there, I cannot for the life of me figure out how to
access a row in the *view*.  CellRenderers seems completely column based
and not accessable from the model or store.

I have seen some code around which does this during construction by
changing a column color before rendering a new row:

http://markmail.org/download.xqy?id=tbbtv5mavj5qm3nc&number=1

but I can't make the leap here (presuming it is possible, which I
would think it should be...)