Reading cell from TreeView

Hello! I try to read value from one cell from TreeView. I'm trying to do this in this example: http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtkmm-tutorial/unstable/sec-treeview-examples.html.en#liststore-example I'm trying this code: Glib::RefPtr Selection =m_TreeView.get_selection(); Gtk::TreeView *Tree = Selection->get_tree_view(); How can I read a value from a cell?

Sent from the Gtkmm mailing list archive at Nabble.com.