Multiple Monitors

I would like to use my application with multiple monitors.  My app consist of two windows, from what I was reading in the documentation I would use gdk::screen to determine how many monitors there are and then move each window into its own monitor by determining the monitor rectangle and then use gtk::Window::move to move the window.  Once the window is in the proper monitor I can us the fullscreen command to set the window to fullscreen.

Does this sound about right to create a two window fullscreen application for a dual monitor setup?

Talguy