Re: Wrapping GSettings in glibmm

El May 20, 2010, a las 10:17 AM, José Alburquerque <jaalburquerque cox ne t> escribió:

On Wed, 2010-05-19 at 11:43 +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
Even before we decide how to do an ABI-break for glibmm, it would be
great if someone looked at wrapping GSettings (or any other new API)
from glib master.

I think Jonathon started some of it, but I can add to what is there
already leaving TODO's for what might not be straightforward to wrap.
If there are no objections, I'll wrap what I can and push the changes to
git in a few days.

So I did a little to add to what Jonathon had already done. I hope it was done right. I think there is some more API related to DBus which might be worthwhile to wrap but I think that should be determined by you, the experienced maintainers. I'd be happy to help if the API is worth wrapping and someone else doesn't already want to work on that. I'll try to keep myself available.

--
José