Re: How to get rid of command prompt under windows os

Thanks Armin

What you saids help me to find the solution.

I am using MSVC endeed.

There are two things that must be changed.

1) Choose the "Windows" subsystem in the Linker settings in the Project
properties.

2) Choose the "mainCRTStartup" Entry point in the Linker settings in the
Project properties.

And then it works !!