Re: Is there any guide on porting GTK+ application to gtkmm?

This should be no problem at all. GTK+ is already sort of Object-Orientated.

gtk_container_add( GTK_CONTAINER(window), button);
> becomes
window.add(button);

Only the signalling-System is a bit different...

Regards,

michi7x7

Hi,

I'm porting an GTK+ application to gtkmm, I have to check both API reference to understand what should I do to port to gtkmm. If there is a guide, or reference, it would save me much of time. Is there anything can help? Thanks.

--
Regards

Tao Wang