Is there an established place for contributing Gtkmm C++ examples?

I’ve been working in Gtkmm for a while now, and have noticed that it is often difficult to find C++ examples for how to do various things.  The “Programming with Gtkmm” tutorial, in my opinion, is an excellent place to get started… I’ve found the documentation and examples in it to be very helpful.  But time and time again, I find myself wanting to do something a bit more complex (e.g. Notebooks with tear-out pages & close buttons on the tabs), and I don’t seem to have much luck at finding either documentation or C++ examples to guide me.  (So far, I haven’t found any really good Gtkmm books either.)

In these cases, I end up working out how to do what I want, and often end up with a small example program as a result.  I usually keep these around, in case either I or one of my co-workers needs to do something similar at some later time… but I’m wondering if it might be useful to the Gtkmm community as a whole if we had some common place to post and peer-review such example programs.

Is there such a place?  Or could/should we set one up?  Perhaps on the Gtkmm Wiki?

            John McDonald   (jmcdonald fairfieldnodal com)

John McDonald
Sr. Software Engineer
Systems Division
1111 Gillingham Lane