May I ask what gtkmm-tutorial.xml is used for?

Hi,

I found /usr/share/gnome/help/gtkmm-tutorial/de/gtkmm-tutorial.xml in my ubuntu. However, I didn't find 'de' translation of gtkmm-tutorial html, and I don't know how to browse it. Could you tell me why it's there? What it is for?

I also found the gtkmm tutorial at /usr/share/doc/gtkmm-documentation/tutorial/html in html format, which is English. Is the gtkmm-tutorial.xml used for dynamically translate it to other language by a viewer?

--
Regards

Tao Wang