Re: DND with a TreeModelFilter

On Tue, 2010-07-06 at 02:08 +0200, Staffan Gimåker wrote:
> I tried deriving a new model from TreeModelFilter, TreeDragDest and
> TreeDragSource, implementing the virtual functions in the latter two,
> but that did not work -- the virtual functions were never called and I
> got the GTK assertion below:
>
> "Gtk-WARNING **:You must override the default 'drag_data_received'
> handler on GtkTreeView when using models that don't support the
> GtkTreeDragDest interface and enabling drag-and-drop.
[snip]

> Connecting to the signal_drag_data_received() did not make a
> difference.
[snip]

It's asking you to override on_drag_data_received() (the default signal
handler), not just connect to signal_drag_data_received(). Of course,
that's not obvious.

If that doesn't help, please try to create a simple test case. This
sounds rather awkward but that might let us help.

www.openismus.com