Re: activate as in Gtk::CellRendererToggle

So I found activate_vfunc but it seems not to be invoked. I read that
there are some widgets which don't receive the activate
My CellRenderer is derived from pixbuf and embeds a pixbuf.
I looked at set_events from Gtk::EventBox with no luck, there is no
Gtk::ACTIVATE_MASK.

So which are more or less the steps to implement a Gtk::CellRenderer
that can activate a Gdk::Pixbuf (which is an offscreen rendered
Button)

Thanks.