Re: Gtk::DrawingArea with Cairomm from Glade - no Event

set_events basically does currentEventMask = newEventMask, whereas
add_events basically does currentEventMask |= newEventMask. I'm pretty
sure there are some low-level events in there by default that do
SOMETHING. Like STRUCTURE and stuff, I don't even know.