How to get drag'n'drop from Dolphin(qt)?

I made an example program, that handles DNDing files onto it. It works great with Nautilus and Thunar. But it fails with Dolphin(KDE file manager). When I drag a file from Dolphin over to my program the cursor icon indicates that it cannot be dropped on my program's window. I dont know if I have forgotten something. Plz see my example program here-->http://pastebin.com/f1df7e95b

I have just DND a file on the Gtk::Window. The label inside it changes to reflect the filename. But when doing it from Dolphin nothing happens. Any ideas?

Hotmail: Αξιόπιστο email με την ισχυρή προστασία ενάντια στην ανεπιθύμητη αλληλογραφία που παρέχει η Microsoft. Εγγραφείτε τώρα.