Frustrations with a basic program startup

Consider the following:

#include <gtkmm.h>
#include "astrogator-main-window.h"

int
main (int argc, char *argv[])
{

	AstrogatorMainWindow  mainWindow ;
	GtkWindow             win;

	win=(GtkWindow)mainWindow;

	Gtk::Main kit(argc,argv);

	Gtk::Main::run(win);

	return 0;

}

AstrogatorMainWindow is a class that uses GtkWindow as its base.  I've
tried several permutations of getting this to work and all have failed.
>From other examples of GTKMM code I've seen this should be the magic foo
that should work.

However at compile time I am seeing this:

/home/peter/src2/astrogator/src/main.cc:52: error: no matching function
for call to ‘Gtk::Main::run(GtkWindow&)’
/usr/include/gtkmm-2.4/gtkmm/main.h:165: note: candidates are: static
void Gtk::Main::run()
/usr/include/gtkmm-2.4/gtkmm/main.h:173: note:                 static
void Gtk::Main::run(Gtk::Window&)

What is going on here, and how do I get around it?

--

Peter L. Berghold       Agility Enthusiast; Unix Pro; Great Cook
http://www.berghold.net       peter berghold net