Re: Glib::KeyFile Question

Hi !

Here is a better use of Glib::KeyFile. In this example, it is assumed that each name is unique and plays the unique key role like in a database :

[Name of the record]
value1 = 10
value2 = 20

[Another Name]
value1 = 30
value2 = 40

Regards.
Guillaume

Le 21/02/2010 02:38, Michael a écrit :
Hello everyone.
Here's a question:
I need to store records which contain 3 fields, a name and two numbers.
Names may have spaces. I need to do it using Glib::KeyFile (I can't use
database APIs or engines and I can't link to any XML library etc).
What would be the best way to do it usign Glib::KeyFile?

Which of the following is possible in Glib::KeyFile?

Example#1:
Record1=Name of the record;10;20
Record2=Another Name;30;40

Example#2:
Name of the record=10;20
Another Name=30;40

Any other suggestions on how to store it using Glib::KeyFile?

I'll be glad to hear your comments.
Thanks in advance for your answers.