Re: gtkmm-win32 2.16.0 runtime installer
- From: Armin Burgmeier <armin arbur net>
- To: Filipe Apostolo <f apostolo cbr gmail com>
- Cc: GTKmm List <gtkmm-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: gtkmm-win32 2.16.0 runtime installer
- Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 17:36:59 +0100
On Wed, 2010-02-03 at 16:13 +0000, Filipe Apostolo wrote:
> I recently update my gtkmm development package to version 2.16, I wanted
> to update 2.18 but in
> http://live.gnome.org/gtkmm/MSWindows#Using_the_Installers there is an
> advise to not use this version on windows.
> I now wanted to create an installer for my application but there is no
> gtkmm-win32-runtime-2.16 available for download.
Use the development installer and redistribute the files from redist/
(if you use MinGW), as described here:
] [Thread Prev