Re: Putting a image on the Gtk::Button..?
- From: Armin Burgmeier <armin arbur net>
- To: sankar bose <shankarbose imp gmail com>
- Cc: gtkmm-list <gtkmm-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Putting a image on the Gtk::Button..?
- Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 00:32:05 +0100
On Mon, 2010-02-01 at 14:09 +0530, sankar bose wrote:
> Hi Armin
> can you please answer my question .
> I want to create a program which minimizes into the task bar and right
> clicking into it should pop up a menu.
Gtk::StatusIcon might be what you are looking for. It makes the program
go to the system tray instead of the task bar though.
> i want to run my app in the background.i have absolutely
> no idea where should i began . i dont know anything about gtk+ either
> so i cant think of a way this can be done.
> with regards..........
] [Thread Prev