Re: Documentation ComboBoxText

On 12/31/2010 01:25 PM, Bill O'Connor wrote:
Jan van der Laan<gtkmm eoos dds nl>  writes:

It looks like there are some errors in the documentation at:

http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtkmm/unstable/classGtk_1_1ComboBoxText.html

The overview of public member functions mentions some methods named
"append". The "detailed description" mentions the method
"append_text". On my system (gtkmm 2.20.3) the method append_text()
exists, append() does not.
You're looking at the unstable version of the docs, try this one:

http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtkmm/stable/classGtk_1_1ComboBoxText.html
Bill, thanks you for your answer. I already suspected that the documentation belonged to a different version than the one present on my system. The version I referred to is the one linked to from the documentation page on www.gtkmm.org. That is the page I usually use as my reference. Perhaps it could be mentioned on the documentation page that it refers to the new API and provide a link to the old/stable API?

Then there is still an error in the unstable documentation ;-)

Jan