Re: Fwd: Re: mingw and gtkmm

I tried your suggestions but it make no difference. I have tried with codeblocks and by hand but the results are the same. I have been working on this for over a week and don't know what to do next. If you have any questions I will be glad to give you more info.

Thanks
Bruce

american communist party gmail com wrote:
On Dec 23, 2010 12:06pm, bruce hawaii-pacific com wrote:
> /usr/include/glib-2.0/gio/gcredentials.h:67: error: ‘uid_t’ does not name a type

Uhrggg...I think you are running into a problem I ran into last year. I don't think this will help but try including stdint.h or inttypes.h rather than types.h. I think this is an issue with different interpretations of the C++ standard, not with the compilers per se.