Re: Strange Error with Glib::ustring

W dniu 19 grudnia 2010 21:33 użytkownik Greesce
<gtkmailinglistgreesce googlemail com> napisał:
> Thank you for the fast and professional help. And thank you for the tips.
> I'm going to take a look at Glib::spawn_async and i  should implement a
> while loop.

You don't need to escape spaces when passing to Glib::spawn_async.
Because you are supplying a list of arguments, you can decide yourself
how the command line is divided into arguments. The call won't break
arguments containing spaces into multiple arguments (which is the
reason for failure in your case).

Regards, Krzysztof