libgda with Gtkmm run-time fault

Hello to everyone,

Recently I tried to work with the libgda (version 4.2.2) with Gtkmm
(version 2.22). The used compiler was VS2008.

The project compilation run smoothly, but in run-time the following
error code "??1ustringGlib@@QAEXZ" is shown and the application does not
start.

Does anyone know this problem? I just found a small reference in
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/libxmlplusplus-list/2005-January/msg00012.html
 , where it is advised to use Gtkmm instead of Gtk+.

I preferred to use libgda instead of libgdamm because a binary package
was provided, which does not exist with libgdamm. I do not have
experience to compile unix/linux projects in windows environment,
meanwhile I am available to help in this job if any documentation is
provided.

Best regards,
Pedro