Re: Where's Glib::MatchInfo?

On Thu, 2010-12-09 at 23:54 +0400, Alexander Shaduri wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I was wondering where's an equivalent of GMatchInfo in glibmm.
> The docs mention Glib::MatchInfo, but there's no such class.

The RegEx API just uses the C struct presently because it doesn't use
the GType system for its registration so it's not easily wrapped by
gmmproc (it would have to be done manually).  There's a TODO in the .hg
file for the struct to be wrapped but it's not been done yet.  For now,
using the C API as is should be fine, unless you really need it in which
case, if you file a bug, maybe it can get done at some point.