Re: Questions about Gtk::Toolbar

May be I think something wrong (you can do anything you want with your
application of course) but dragging window for any its part looks very
bad idea itself-- as far as I know window positioning is the work of
window manager but gtk. Different people use different windows
managers, some of them does not ever allow user to move any window
(like tiled window managers). I can remember much of ms-windows apps
which interact that way, but can't remember any linux/gnome/gtk
application which I can drag for any its part, including toolbar.