Re: cluttermm: 'Timeline::set_n_frames' is not found

On Wed, 2009-09-16 at 13:02 +0300, Aarto Matti wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I receive an error: "‘class Clutter::Timeline’ has no member named
> ‘set_n_frames’". This methods is listed in both documentation and
> sources
> http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/cluttermm-0.9/docs/reference/html/classClutter_1_1Timeline.html
> http://git.gnome.org/cgit/cluttermm/tree/clutter/src/timeline.hg
>
> but not in include/cluttermm-0.9/cluttermm/timeline.h.

I guess that C function was removed from clutter, so gmmproc did not try
to generate a corresponding C++ method.

Note that clutter 1.0 no longer expects you to specify explicit numbers
of frames per minute or total counts of frames. You tell it what to do
and how much time it should take, and it does the best frame-rate
possible.

Any help with updating cluttermm is welcome. Patches in bugzilla,
please.

www.openismus.com