Re: gtkmm window

> What do you mean by "on load".  Maybe you could just use
> on_show()/signal_show() ?
>
> --
> jonner

I think I have the same problem. What I'm trying to do is open a window and
execute code automatically. The code more or less would be as follows

Gtk::Main kit(argc,argv);

Gtk::Window win;
win.show();
kit.run(win);

Once the window were showed to the user, some code will be executed. The
problem here is that if I catch the signal win.signal_show, it is catch
before the main loop happened. Then, all the code is executed before the
window is showed to the user. I have not found a way to run some code
automatically after the call kit.run().

My intention it is to show a cool presentation window with some nice
graphics and a status bar where I can inform the user about the modules that
the system is loading in memory. Once it finish, the window should close
automatically and then open the real application window.

I have seen application doing this, but I am quite far from find a solution.

Thanks in advance.