gtkmm to web server

I have an application that uses gtkmm for some simple ui.
That application is now going into an embedded system
and I was wondering if there is an easy way to make the
gtkmm UI use an embedded web server to present the
interfaces to the user on a web browser.

I'm guessing no such beast exists... if not, are there any
easy ways to leverage existing gtkmm code to
present UI to users on a different system?  X forwarding
isn't an option.

Thanks in advance,

       David