Re: Gtk::Stock::CANCEL

I noticed that doesn't work for me either. Not sure why it doesn't work myself and would like to know as well.

Jim

On 10/22/2009 08:31 PM, ArbolOne wrote:
Hello,
I am trying to add a stock icon to a button like this:
this->btnCancel = Gtk::manage(new Gtk::Button(Gtk::Stock::CANCEL));
this is supposed to display a button with a X next to it (X Cancel),
just like the Accept button in the example just above the description of
~Button(), which display a folded arrow pointing to the left
[http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtkmm/unstable/classGtk_1_1Button.html]

However, the button in my application does not display the intended
image, does anyone know what I am doing wrong?

TIA