Re: Namespace for GtkChamplainEmbed?
- From: Debarshi Ray <debarshi ray gmail com>
- To: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- Cc: Gtkmm list <gtkmm-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Namespace for GtkChamplainEmbed?
- Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 10:16:05 +0300
> Champlain really shouldn't use the Gtk namespace. GtkChamplain would be
> better for the C++ bindings, please, or a Champlain::GtkEmbed class if
> it's just one extra widget.
Its just one extra widget so a Champlain::GtkEmbed class looks fine.
One reason that life is complex is that it has a real part and an
-- Andrew Koenig
] [Thread Prev