RE: Looking at The GIMP

On Wed, 2009-10-14 at 22:20 +0300, sledge hammer wrote:
> I don't know exactly what window you are talking about. (screenshot
> maybe?)
> But I think this is how you create the same thing. Put Gtk::Buttons
> and use "set_image()" to set an image. Also use
> "set_relief(Gtk::RELIEF_NONE)" on the buttons to make them look
> flat(ie not like a button).

The GtkToolPallete widget should do offer this soon in a future version
of GTK+ and gtkmm. In the meantime, you can use the EggToolpallete code
in libegg. There's a demo there too.
http://git.gnome.org/cgit/libegg/tree/

I use it in Glom. It's a C API (until it goes into GTK+), but that's OK.

www.openismus.com