Re: treeview Tab control

Hi all,

for the cellrenderer I just found  editing_canceled()

here the hack into the editable treeview example from the docs:

bool ExampleWindow::on_key_press(GdkEventKey* event)
      std::cout << event->keyval << "\n";
      Gtk::CellRenderer* r=m_TreeView.get_column_cell_renderer (0);

I get the key value but editing is not canceled when hitting tab in the
first column.
Do I select the wrong renderer?

sicherer, schneller und einfacher!