Re: How is it possible to use gtkmm default window frames instead of win32-window frames on XP?

Maybe you can create a boarder-less window, then draw your own boarder. Gtk[mm] has no default boarder however.

Jonathon Jongsma wrote:
Dimitri Holz wrote:
I mean the window border where the maximaze minimize and close buttons
are! I wanted to use the gtkmm border and not windows border!
gtkmm-list mailing list
gtkmm-list gnome org

gtkmm has no window border.  That is provided by the window manager.