Re: Gtk::ScrolledWindow

void Gtk::TreeView::scroll_to_row
(
const TreeModel::Path&
path
 )

Moves the alignments of tree view to the position specified by path.

The tree does the minimum amount of work to scroll the row onto the screen. This means that the row will be scrolled to the edge closest to it's current position. If the row is currently visible on the screen, nothing is done.

This function only works if the model is set, and path is a valid row on the model. If the model changes before the tree view is realized, the centered path will be modified to reflect this change.

Parameters:

        path
        The path of the row to move to.

void Gtk::TreeView::scroll_to_row
(
const TreeModel::Path&
path,

float
row_align

)

Moves the alignments of tree view to the position specified by path.

row_align determines where the row is placed, and is expected to be between 0.0 and 1.0. 0.0 means top alignment, 1.0 means bottom alignment, 0.5 means center.

This function only works if the model is set, and path is a valid row on the model. If the model changes before the tree view is realized, the centered path will be modified to reflect this change.

Parameters:

        path
        The path of the row to move to.

        row_align
        The vertical alignment of the row specified by path.

--
Andrew E. Makeev <andrew solvo ru>
Solvo Logistic