Re: Atk::ObjectFactory

On Wed, 2009-05-27 at 12:05 +0200, Balazs Scheidler wrote:
> I don't understand the build system of gtkmm and I couldn't convince
> it
> to regenerate files even when I've changed the atk.defs file. Is there
> document that details how the build system/generating classes work?

I guess you are using a tarball. It's generally best to work with the
sources from git anyway, if you plan to create a patch.

If you use autogen.sh then --enable-maintainer-mode will be passed to
configure, causing the files to be regenerated. We avoid this in tarball
builds, to reduce build-time dependencies.

www.openismus.com