Re: Gtk::Button set_image()

Am Dienstag, den 26.05.2009, 18:05 -0400 schrieb Caroline Kierstead:
> Does anybody know why, if I pass in the same dereferenced pointer to a
> Gtk::Image to multiple Gtk::Button objects using set_image(), only the image in
> the most recent one is displayed? I didn't see a note about it in the reference
> manual, though I may have missed it.

You should have seen a note in your console output, I think.

As Jonathan said, a widget can only be in one container at the same
time.  However, Gtk::Image itself doesn't hold the actual image data.
You can still have multiple Gtk::Image widgets sharing the same
Gdk::Pixbuf, or whatever representation you decide to use.

--Daniel